Saturday 19 January 2008

A Day of Procrasitination

Saturday 19 January 2008
I have a report on value-free research due on Tuesday so it makes sense that I'd do a considerable amount of it today. I've had no such luck. I've written one paragraph, 147 words, disgraceful. Somehow, I've managed to edit every one of my blogs, create a new blog, watch the same film twice and eat what could easy be described as two lunches. I have not done my objectives for the day: the report, laundry, tidy my room or any revision. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

I've attempted not to go into my office which isn't hard as it's freezing cold in there but I did want my iTunes library. I've made one of these online playlists (Finetune Player), I must admit, It's rather rubbish. You can't add more that three songs from one artist? What kind of madness is that. I'm sure there's a logical reason but as you may have guessed, I haven't been acting logically today. I should get some work done.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates