Friday 14 March 2008

Ouch my throat

Friday 14 March 2008
Ooooooo, I'm feeling quite ill at the moment. I started feeling dizzyy around halfway through the school day, I drank some water, ate a chocolate bar and a little while later I felt better. I got through my last lesson feeling fine until I got on the bus. Then I began. From the moment I got on the bus uo until now, I have felt ill in some way or another. My dizziness came back, theen went away. My breathing was a bit unsettled, then it went back to normal. Right now, my throat is killing me. It's quite uncomfortable, pain.

Due to my illness, I've only really watched films or movies since 2, this afternoon. First, Silence of the Lambs, something I've owned for a few weeks but haave never watched. It isn't remotely as scary as people make out and it is definately not a horror film (Just like Se7en). It was a jolly film though; that Anthony Hopkins. Then I watched The Goonies, best childrens films ever. Then Scrubs (yeah Boi), then 3rd Rock from the Sun. Good times. The most TV I have watched in a very long time.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates