Thursday 13 March 2008

Untitled Sapphire M.Brown Project

Thursday 13 March 2008
I've got an idea for a film, well, several films but one has advanced more than the others. It's advanced more than most of the ideas I have then I don't follow through meaning that there is a possibility that I may actually make this. I've got the shot planned out and even a few members of the cast. This is so well organised I can't believe this is me writing. I can't say very much here-someone may steal my idea, I just can't have that. So, if there's anyone out there preferably in the London area and willing to work for free, send me a message.

I thought I'd also do a bit of a film recommendation. I'm currently watching Brick, It's rather amazing and that's not just because I love film-noir. Brick is great in almost every way. The performances thus far cannot be faulted Joseph Gordon-Levitt (that's right, Tommy from 3rd Rock From the Sun) is doing a fantastic job, I might not have recognised him had I not imdb'd his name. The story line is superb and the dialogue (oh my gosh the dialogue) is so very snappy, let's just say, it's so film-noir.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates