Wednesday 2 April 2008

A Nerd? Me?

Wednesday 2 April 2008
I should be writing an essay right now but I thought that if I got all my internet time out of the way now I might work a little later than usual.

Now, to the main topic. I was on the bus today and I couldn’t help but hear the conversation the people behind me were having. They were two boys in the year below me and they were talking intensely about Stargate SG-1. I couldn’t help but think about the magnitude of their nerdiness. I slowly began to be quite entertained by their conversation and added my own comments (in my head of course). The more they spoke, the more I agreed with them and I slowly came to the realisation-I’m like them. Yes, readers, I am…a nerd. I thought I’d get a second opinion so I went onto a site called Nerd Tests to see whether I was at the deep end and my gosh, I’m in the middle of the ocean and I can’t swim. I got:


I am nerdier than 97% of all people. Are you a nerd? Click here to find out!


So I got a third opinion

our 500 Point Nerdity Purity Test Results
You answered "yes" to 243 of 500 questions, making you 51.4% nerd pure; that is, you are 51.4% pure in the nerd domain (you have 48.6% nerd in you).
According to the scoring guide, your nerd experience level is: You refuse to live anywhere without pizza delivery
Your Weirdness Factor (AKA Uniqueness Factor) is 23%, based on a comparison of your test results with 52554 other submissions for this test.

The average purity for this test is 63.4%.

I then did the geek test

45.95661%

i am a super geek

I shall now be proud of my Geekiness/ Nerdiness. It’s a full time job being one of us, one of us, gobble! Gobble!

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates