Tuesday 6 May 2008

Remember...Gap Adverts

Tuesday 6 May 2008
So, back to my Iron Man adventure. We went to the cinema on Monday to see our free film. The whole time my brother was speaking to the staff, I was just thinking that they had no proof that we had free tickets and they’d send us home. They did not. One of the members of staff just told the others that they didn’t need to see our tickets. I was a bit of a Jedi mind tricks moment.


What happened on Sunday: As I mentioned previously we were running 10 minutes late for the 5pm show. What appears to have happened was, we went into the show that started one hour before the one we thought we were going to see so we missed an hour or so of the four pm show. I didn’t enjoy the second showing as much as the first mainly because I felt quite ill. I ate a large amount of sweet popcorn and Pespsi. That was not a good idea.

Whilst at the cinema I saw one of the most awesome adverts I have ever been privy to so I thought that I’d dedicate this blog to some of my favourite adverts. Indeed.

This is the advert that I saw at the cinema. It basically tells the tale of me, every time I start to revise, I mean, when I try to get my stuff done.



This advert was one of the most impressive adverts I had ever seen. I made me want to learn how to dance (it soon wore off).



Who does better adverts that Gap? It saddens me that I don’t see gap adverts anymore so here’s a tribute to some of my favourites.











0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates