Saturday 17 May 2008

Rocket+Car=Rocketcar

Saturday 17 May 2008
I mentioned in a previous post that I’ve been watching Ally McBeal partially because it makes me feel saner. I also mentioned that I feel happy knowing that I’m not hallucinating. Yesterday, I got very worried that I was indeed hallucinating. I was sitting on the bus on my way to college and I could see a rocket coming into my view. It was a rocketcar! I kid you not. My first thought after thinking about the greatness I was seeing was that I must be hallucinating, come on, a rocketcar? I took a picture to clarify whether or not I saw what I though I saw. After getting some second opinions, It turned out I really did see a rocketcar. Look!

Yesterday was also my very last day of college, well, that’s what they say. We still have to go back for exams and leavers afternoon. Lets just say, my last lessons at college were on Friday. Regardless, I still think this deserves a…

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates