Friday 22 February 2008

Counting to Sleep

Friday 22 February 2008
You may have noticed that I insalled these little counter things on my blogs to see if people are actually reading them and by golly they are! I'm in shock, I really thought I was talking to myself and occasioally, Rae Charles. I compared the amount of readers I get from all of my blogs and it appears that people read Amateur Critic Reviews the most, even nore than this. They'd rather read critcal analysis of works of art than me simply talking drivel? What is the world coming to. The website I went on to is very good, there's even a nifty option to see where my readers are from, this is the one from Amateur Critic Reviews simply because it's the most impressive:

"I can't deny the fact that you like me, right now, you like me!" 

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates