Thursday 28 February 2008

Just Sayin' Stuff

Thursday 28 February 2008
I reminisce about the times when half term was essentially extended play time. Nothing to worry about, wake up when I want, sleep as late as I want and so on. Last week was half term. I don’t feel rested, I barely do any lie-ins, it was like college-but at home. I was given 3 tasks to do; revise for a maths mock and write two essay. I thought logically about this and decided to finish the essays than do the revision. The essays took the whole week! I didn’t get to revise until after I returned to college and I think this will be reflected in my results. The test was today, I think I scraped 50%. Oh well, there’s next time (meaning the real exam).

I was motivated by this incident. I currently have no work to do so I decided to revise for the upcoming real exams. I actually got some revision done, then, I could work no more. I think my attention span is getting shorter and shorter. I played some Wii games then started to write. No, I tell a lie, I finally started writing my review for No Country For Old Men, then I lost inspiration and gave up. I think I’ll got and enjoy what I left of my day. Goodbye horses.

0 comments:

 
Design by Pocket Distributed by Deluxe Templates